- Become a Call of Duty villain through Task Force Tyrants, featuring Raul Menendez, Khaled Al-Asad, Gabriel T. Rorke, and the merciless He “Seraph” Zhen-Zhen.
- Help stop the chaos or unleash it further on Caldera in Operation: Last Call and pick your side in the Heroes vs. Villains Community Event. Navigate the island’s Peak transformed through volcanic activity.
- Deploy to two new Multiplayer maps and continue the Dark Aether saga in the round-based Vanguard Zombies finale, “The Archon.”
Caldera’s Peak is ready to rumble — will you wreak havoc or defend the island at all costs? Pick your side in the Heroes vs. Villains Community Event, deploy to two new Multiplayer maps, and continue the Dark Aether saga in the latest round-based Zombies map, “The Archon.”
Last Stand launches August 24 on Xbox. Read on for news concerning all the major updates coming to Warzone, Multiplayer, and Zombies.
Volcanic Activity at Caldera
Volcanic activity threatens the stability of Caldera’s Peak, affecting weather and lighting across both Caldera and Rebirth Island.
Peak — Volcanic POI: Navigate the transformed Peak as lava pours down its slopes in all modes and blasts into the sky during Operation: Last Call. Watch your step.
New Gulag: Fight for redeployment in the new volcanic-themed Gulag. Best your opponent in this map inspired by an old favorite and get another shot at securing victory.
Doomsday Station: Discover this seismic device found within Caldera’s primary Battle Royale game mode. Trigger the device and defend against the incoming soldiers to get rewarded with powerful items and a unique watch cosmetic for your Operator.
Supply Box UAV: Activate the new Supply Box UAV Killstreak to mark nearby unopened Supply Boxes on the Map for around 15 seconds. Find the Supply Box UAV in Supply Boxes or purchase one at a Buy Station.
Personal Supply Box: Track down this extremely rare crate with the assistance of the Supply Box UAV to acquire a massive XP boost and your favorite Loadout weapons in Warzone.
Rage Serum: This Field Upgrade allows you to become violently unstable, resulting in a viciously effective boost to your close-quarters fighting. Test subjects were shown to have superior melee damage, increased lunge distance, and enhanced stun power while fighting with melee weapons or fists. However, defensive forces have confirmed that while affected by Rage Serum, an Operator becomes louder, and seems to recoil with more confusion while stunned or flashed.
Set or Defuse Bombs in Operation: Last Call
Operation: Last Call (Launch): Defend Caldera by defusing bombs around the island or sabotage it by detonating the explosives at designated bomb sites. Witness two different outcomes based on match events.
Lava Rocks: Lava Rocks are crashing into Caldera, and no one is safe from their volcanic fumes. Stay out of the landing zone to survive in this public event within Operation: Last Call. Check the Volcano Meter for a visual representation of current activity.
Pick Your Side in Heroes vs. Villains
Take a stand in Season Five’s Heroes vs. Villains Community Event. Collect Villain or Hero Tokens in all game modes by eliminating opponents and scavenging Supply Boxes; then enjoy a discount for Faction Bundles at the Buy Station. Any time you purchase a Faction Bundle, you’ll get a discount on one other item across all Buy Stations.
The winning team’s unique Weapon Blueprint will be given to everyone following the event, including the chance to earn other exclusive event-related rewards.
Expect more with the midseason update, including Resurgence Supreme on Rebirth Island, where squads of four drop in with the best weapons and with respawning enabled. Earn the best prizes for winning the match with over 15 eliminations.
Deploy to Two New Multiplayer Maps
Beheaded (Launch): Battle under the neon lights outside famed Big Apple establishment, or take up position in Lady Liberty’s fallen head, race through her arms, and dash through the subway to flank your enemies.
Fortress (In-Season): Deploy to the Mediterranean in this medium-sized map featuring close-quarters interiors with rooftop access. Fight in a maritime graveyard, where ship remains litter the desert landscape. The eponymous fortress incorporates an old ship into its own design, creating a varied landscape to be exploited by savvy Operators.
Continue the Dark Aether Saga in “The Archon”
From a cursed desert battlefield to the heart of the Dark Aether: pass the Trials, confront the Construct, and defeat the Archon in the epic conclusion of Vanguard Zombies. Complete new quests and survive the rounds by utilizing the Altar of Covenants, Tome of Rituals, Perk Fountains, and the Pack-a-Punch machine to prepare for a larger-than-life final battle with Kortifex the Deathless.
New Battle Pass, New Weapons
The Last Stand Battle Pass delivers 100 Tiers of new content, including two new free weapons.
- EX1: This prototype Energy Rifle forgoes traditional ballistics in favor of a customizable battery system used to power its attacks. Effective at long range, the weapon requires a cooling off period after depleting its charge capacity.
- RA 225: This lightweight SMG boasts a fast fire rate and quick handling, perfect for shredding enemies in close to midrange battles. Through Gunsmith, customize it for greater power, handling, accuracy, or a balance of the three.
Purchase the Last Stand Battle Pass to get Task Force Tyrants Operator Raul Menendez instantly at Tier 0. Expect more villains to appear in the Store throughout the season.
Earn three more weapons — the Valois Revolver, BP50, and Lienna 57 — by completing their in-game challenges or by purchasing their corresponding Store Bundles later in the season.
Last Stand Launches August 24
It’s good to be bad. Enjoy major updates across Warzone, Multiplayer, and Zombies when Last Stand arrives on Xbox on August 24.
Rise on every front.
Call of Duty®: Vanguard – Standard Edition
Activision Publishing Inc.
— Includes Xbox One version of game
— Plays on Xbox Series X|S via backward compatibility
– Digital Exclusive – Frontline Weapons Pack Rise on every front: Dogfight over the Pacific, airdrop over France, defend Stalingrad with a sniper’s precision and blast through advancing forces in North Africa. The Call of Duty® franchise returns with Call of Duty®: Vanguard, developed by Sledgehammer Games, where players will be immersed in visceral WWII combat on an unprecedented global scale. Call of Duty®: Vanguard includes a deeply engaging single player Campaign, a massive launch day Multiplayer offering featuring over 20 maps including 16 built for core Multiplayer and an exciting new Zombies experience developed by Treyarch. Call of Duty®: Vanguard also ushers in a new and unparalleled Call of Duty®: Warzone™ integration, and features cross-progression and cross-generation play, in addition to a massive calendar of free post-launch content that adds in new Multiplayer maps, modes, seasonal events community celebrations and more. For more information, please visit www.callofduty.com. © 2021-2022 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY VANGUARD, CALL OF DUTY WARZONE, and WARZONE are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. This product contains software technology licensed from Id Software (‘Id Technology’). Id Technology © 1999-2022 Id Software, Inc.
Call of Duty®: Warzone™
Activision Publishing Inc.
Join forces with your friends and jump into a tropical battleground with up to 150 players. Loot For Rewards
Discover supply boxes and complete contracts to build your arsenal and gain a tactical advantage. Battle Across Three Epic Modes
Experience aerial combat in ‘Vanguard Royale,’ tap into the largest arsenal in standard ‘Battle Royale’ or play ‘Plunder’ in a race to earn the most Cash in the match. An Xbox Live Gold subscription is not required to play the Warzone™ game mode. All other online modes still require Xbox Live Gold. Pre-order Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II – Vault Edition digitally and instantly get The Ghost Legacy Pack FREE for a limited time. This offer comes with 12 Ghost Operator skins and 10 Weapon Blueprints available for immediate use in Modern Warfare® (2019 and Warzone™)*. Offer is available until October 28th, 2022. *Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® / Call of Duty®: Warzone™ on Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S required to redeem Ghost Legacy Pack. Sold / downloaded separately. Must be redeemed by October 28th, 2023. For more information, please visit www.callofduty.com. © 2019-2022 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, MODERN WARFARE, CALL OF DUTY WARZONE and WARZONE are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.