Hello out there, I’m Sebastian from indie studio Clockwork Origins. We’ve been involved with tower defense for many years – it all started with a crazy total conversion modification for the action role-playing game Gothic 2, released in 2012. As a university project, the idea was revisited and eventually released as a standalone game in 2019: Elemental War was born (available for Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs).
All the while, we continued to tweak the game mechanics and explore new graphical possibilities. The result after several years of work is Elemental War 2.
The Complete TD Experience
Elemental War 2 gives you the popular tower defense feel combined with innovative gameplay mechanics. So, if you love the TD originals Element TD or Defense Grid you’ve come to the right place! Round after round, hordes of monsters pour out of a portal into our dimension – and only you can stop them. Among the waves of enemies, particularly powerful opponents with special abilities appear, the so-called elementals. When you defeat them, you unlock elements that allow you to build new and stronger defense towers.
It is important to us that there is a lot to experience and a lot to discover. Elemental War 2 offers you dozens of hours of gameplay to develop and customize defense strategies, uncover all the secrets of the game world, and more.
- RPG elements: Solve different quests to unlock items to improve your defense lines
- Thrilling boss fights: Each boss enemy surprises with its own special abilities
- Huge scope Play on 11 challenging maps in three unique settings: forest, ice and desert.
- Three difficulty levels: Face new challenges as the difficulty increases
- Co-op mode: Play together with a friend against the game
- Global Leaderboards: Compete with other players around the globe
We ourselves have spent countless hours of testing, fine-tuning and can proudly claim to have realized exactly the tower defense game we always imagined. Check it out and become part of a growing community – maybe we’ll see you on the leaderboards on May 6! It’s also available for preorder today!
Elemental War 2