Xbox App April 2023 Update
The Xbox app for Windows PC lets you discover and download new games with Game Pass, play console games on your Windows PC with cloud gaming, and chat with friends across PC, mobile, and Xbox console. Below you’ll find the latest updates and patch notes for the Xbox App on PC for April 2023 – this update is now available for download from the Store. Always be sure to keep your app up to date for the latest improvements and bug fixes. You can learn more about the Xbox App for PC here.
April Release (2304.1001.15.0)
Quick Games to Play and Longest Games collections added to your Home screen:
- When browsing your Home Game Pass screen, you can scroll down to view various collection channels, including these new collections that list average gameplay times to fit your gaming preferences.
Accessibility filters for All PC Games:
- Filtering the All PC Games list just got better by adding a wide variety of Accessibility filters to help find the right game for your needs.
- Fixed a bug where no games appeared in the All PC Games section.
- Fixed a bug where some text was cut off when directed to install the Riot or Ubisoft game launcher.
- Fixed a bug where some cloud games were not showing in the Cloud Gaming section.
- Fixed a bug where installation errors did not provide additional details and troubleshooting suggestions.
[This article originally appeared on Xbox Wire]
ShareFacebook Twitter Reddit Share via Email